VR category visa


VR category visa

Jun 03, 2016

Dear Sir,
I have Vietnam work permit and TRC, and my Wife and my Daughter are staying with me, now iam planning to take TRC for them also,and they have tourist visa,
as per the travel agent need to get VR category visa, please explain how to proceed.

Vietnam Evisa Support
Jun 03, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your question!

We would like to inform that we just offer tourist (DL) and business (DN) visas, not VR visa. Please go to Vietnam Embassy in your living country to apply visa

Best regards,

Evisa Team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.