Visa while already in country

United Kingdom

Visa while already in country

Mar 09, 2017


I am already in Vietnam for 15 days under the visa exception. I would like to extend my stay, is it possible to get a visa while in the country under the visa exception, if yes, can I obtain it via a domestic flight, or would I need to leave the country and fly back in?

Vietnam Evisa Support
Mar 10, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,


Thanks for your questions.

We would like to confirm that you are able to extend your Visa for 15 days more without leaving the country. If you are in Hochiminh city now, please bring your passport to our office at No. S4 - S5 Ba Vi Street, Ward 15, District 10. Then we will extend your Visa. The processing time takes 7 working days. For the Visa extension fee, please call us at (+84) 909 343 525.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.


Lucy - EVisa Team

Lyanne denniston
Aug 18, 2017
I arrived on the 17th in Hanoi and I am currently in Thai binh. I would like to extend my visa but I'm not sure how, as I am in the country

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.