Visa question


Visa question

Dec 06, 2017
For Taiwan citizen to take cruise trip visiting 3 Vietnam cities (Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nan & Hanoi). Should I apply single entry or multiple entry visa?

Vietnam Evisa Support
Dec 06, 2017

Dear Charlie,

Thanks for your question,

You just need to apply for single entry visa; however, e-visa is not allowed for Taiwanese, you had better apply with the Embassy in your living country.


Eve Du (Ms.)

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.