Visa for road travel


Visa for road travel

Sep 30, 2017
I am visiting Vietnam(Ho chi minh) from Cambodia(Phnom Penh) via bus and wiil be leaving from Hanoi airport to Indonesia.
What type of visa do I need and where can I get it?
Vietnam Evisa Support
Sep 30, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

If you enter Vietnam by bus, you have to apply visa at Vietnam Embassy in your living country.


Anna Lily (Ms.)

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.