David Cable
United States


Jan 03, 2017

I have a US passport and my wife has US and Philippine passport. We will be in Vietnam for 2 weeks. What should we do and how much does it cost, thanks

Vietnam Evisa Support
Jan 03, 2017

Dear Sir, 

You have to apply visa to enter Vietnam, but your wife can stay in Vietnam for 21 days without the visa if she is using Philippine Passport. 


Evisa Team 

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.