Domingo Bajo


Apr 05, 2017
I am Cuban but I have permanent resident in Spain. I would like to know which documents I need to travel to Vietnam in my honey moon on June. In other hand, Is ti sure the "on arrival visa"? Is there no problem to cross border with it?

Vietnam Evisa Support
Apr 05, 2017

Dear Domingo Bajo,


Thanks for your attention on our service.

We would like to confirm that Cuba citizen are able to apply for Visa on our website normally. There are 2 cases following:

  • If you arrive Vietnam by plane, you can apply for Visa on arrival here Then we will process your Visa and send you the Visa approval letter via email. You print the letter out and use it to get Visa stamp at the Vietnam airport upon arrival.
  • In case you arrive by crossing the border, please send us your passport scan + your passport photos with the White background to the email After receiving your documents, we will process your Visa and send you the Visa code which you use to get the Visa stamp at the arrival border.

For any further information, please feel free to contact us at (+84) 909 343 525


Lucy - Evisa Team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.