Vietnam 5 year visa

Nguyen John

Vietnam 5 year visa

Jan 27, 2015

I would like to apply a 5 years multiple entries, Could you please tell me what steps that I need to follows. Thank you in advance for your time. John Nguyen

Vietnam Evisa Support
Jan 27, 2015

Dear John Nguyen,

Thank you for your question.


We would like to inform that you need to married to a Vietnamese to be able to get Vietnam 5 year visa. 

You also need marriage certificate, household registeration book, temporary resident card, Identification of the wife or husband, 2 photos of each.

If you have those paper works, please contact us again.




Vietnam Evisa Support
Jan 04, 2019

Dear Jennifer Le

we just can help you with the visa 1 month and 3 months. 
the 6 months and 1 year visa is only available for USA citizen.

otherwise, please kindly contact the Embassy for help



scarlette le

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.