Type of visa

Adrian Hardley
United Kingdom

Type of visa

Dec 04, 2015

Hi I'm not sure what type of visa I need. I am a uk citizen. I am flying into Saigon on the 27th Dec and leaving on the 30th to go to Manila. I will then return to Vietnam on the 7th Jan in Hanoi and will leave on the 14th Jan to uk. Pls let me know thanks Adrian

Vietnam Evisa Support
Dec 04, 2015

Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you for your question.

We would like to confirm that UK citizens don't need a visa to Vietnam when they stay less than 15 days. However, the previous visit must be far at least 30 days the next visit.

In your case, if this is your first trip to Vietnam (on 27th Dec), you can enter Vietnam without visa. But the next trip which you return to Vietnam on 7th Jan, you have to apply visa. You can apply visa for 1 month single.

If you must get visa, first you just fill in application form in the link: http://www.vietnam-evisa.org/apply-visa.html . After receiving your payment, we will process and send to you the approval letter via your email within 2 working days, then just need print the letter out and use it to get visa stamp directly at Vietnam airport.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.


Evisa Team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.