Transit Visa

Tammy Gifford

Transit Visa

Sep 16, 2014

Hi I have a day stop at Ho Chi Mihn City on my cruise on the 2014/11/10 from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Do I need to apply for a Visa for this one transit day? Thanks Tammy

Vietnam Evisa Support
Sep 16, 2014

Dear Tammy Gifford,

Thank you for your question,

In your case, we are pleased to reply that you need to contact Embassy in your living country to apply Visa. Because we only support customers get Viet Nam Visa if they travel to Viet Nam by air. For those who enter to Viet Nam by land or sea, they must apply Visa at Embassy.

However, please note that if you do not plan to get out of the cruise for some personal reason, Visa will not be requested.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards

EVisa Team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.