Transit VISA?

Martin Banov

Transit VISA?

Apr 11, 2017
I'm flying from Taiwan (Taoyuan) to Ho Chi Minh on the 12th, and then taking bus to Cambodia on the same day or next.
Can you give me some orientation as to what is the best way to go about this under these circumstances?
I'm otherwise a Bulgarian national, holder of EU passport.
Vietnam Evisa Support
Apr 11, 2017

Dear Mr/ Ms. Martin Banov,

Thank you for your question.

In your case, you should apply for visa on arrival and you just need to apply online at our website . We will process visa approval letter and send it to your email after you pay for us. You then can print it out and get visa stamp directly at Vietnam airport. After that, you can leave Vietnam for Cambodia trip by bus normally.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,


Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.