Training in Vietnam
Training in Vietnam
My name is LYN working in a Japanese Manufacturing Company here in the Philippines as HR Assistant Manager.
We are planning to send our three (3) local employees to Vietnam to undergo training in our subsidiary company located in Hanoi Vietnam for few days or more. I would like to inquire for guidelines in securing Visa Entry in Vietnam iif necessary.
Hoping for your advise.
Thank you and regards,
Thank you for your question,
Please kindly apply online with us at: vietnam-evisa.org/apply-visa.html with 3 simple steps as follow:
- 1. Fill out the secure online form
You are required to enter the accurate personal information of the applicant(s)
- Full name – The same as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Type of Visa
+ Period: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months.
+ Entry: singe, multiple
+ Purpose: Tourist, Business, others…
- 2. Email confirmation
All information will be confirmed via email within 1 hour after we receive your payment. Visa approval letter will be sent to your email in 24-48 hrs.
Please double check to ensure the information is all correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any.
You can settle your payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or pay via Western Union as well as transfer your money via Bank account.
- 3. Get Vietnam visa approval letter
After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), YOU WILL:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with the entry-and-exit form)
- Print out the approval letter and the entry-and-exit form
- Fill out the entry-and-exit form which will be submitted at the Immigration department at the airport too.
- Prepare 2 passport photos in the size of 4x6cm and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports