Ling Theng Tee


Sep 26, 2016

I am a Malaysian Chinese and I would like to retire in Vietnam. How do I obtain a retirement visa for Vietnam? Please advise.
Thank you,

Vietnam Evisa Support
Sep 26, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your question.

Currently, we can help you get Tourist and Business Visa. The maximum term of Visa now is 1 year multiple Visa.

You can apply here and we will send you the Visa approval letter via email. With this Visa type you can easily extend your Visa when you want to stay longer.

Feel free to contac us if you have any question.



Evisa Team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.