May 31, 2016

Dear sir/madame,

I would like to declare my VISA.
But my work needs a receipt.

The VISA is paid in cash at the The Hague embassy because card was not possible.
Can you tell me how I can get a receipt for my VISA?

The VISA is already in my paspoort and I'm in Vietnam.
Let me know please.

Thank you

Vietnam Evisa Support
May 31, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email,

We are sorry to inform with you that in this case you should be better to contact directly with them since we are doing in Visa on arrival field.

Best regards.

E-visa team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.