need visa with Hong Kong SARS passport?

sally tam clark
Hong Kong

need visa with Hong Kong SARS passport?

Nov 29, 2017
I do not have a Chinese Passport but have a Hong Kong SAR( Special Administration Region ) passport., I will be going on a cruise to Vietnam. The cruise ship company will help get visa on board with a fee for US and Canadian citizens. The cruise line can't give me an answer for my concern. I am not sure if Hong Kong SAR passport holder like me need a visa. Please help.
Vietnam Evisa Support
Nov 29, 2017

Dear  Sally tam clark

Thank you for your concern with us!

Could you please send us your passport scan and entry port to this email: We will check for you.

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us at (+84) 909 343 525


Hari Nguyen

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.