My mom's visa extention

Jithin Pallikandy

My mom's visa extention

Apr 17, 2017
I have a work permit in Vietnam and I brought my mom here on 3 months multiple tourist visa expiring in May 17. Do she have to exit and re-enter for extending the Visa? or Can I get a Visa as "following me" till the expiry of my work permit (Similar to the visa I got for my spouse) ? Pls advice.
Vietnam Evisa Support
Apr 17, 2017

Dear Mr Jithin,

Thank you for your question.

First of all, we would like to advise with you that your mom can extend Visa in Vietnam without leaving out of our country.

Secondly, you also can extend your Visa or you have to leave out of Vietnam and re-enter to get a longer Visa type, just in case you have a resident card then you can stay in Vietnam even you do not obtain Visa

Best regards,





Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.