Land vs. Boat entry visa

Seph Eng

Land vs. Boat entry visa

Jun 01, 2017
I am a US citizen. Entering Vietnam for 2 days and then flying to Cambodia where I will be taking a cruise and re-entering Vietnam with the cruise ship. Is the multiple entry visa what I need?
Vietnam Evisa Support
Jun 01, 2017

Dear  Mr/Ms Seph Eng,

Thank you for your question.

We would like to confirm with you that you need 1 month multiple-Visa type in which you are able to enter and exit from Vietnam for many times during a period of time.

In case you need any support, kindly do not hesitate to contact us at:

Best regards


Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.