Evisa by Land Crossing

Sam Clarke

Evisa by Land Crossing

Oct 13, 2017
Hi, I wish to apply for a 3 month Vietnam e-visa, although I will most likely be crossing by land from Laos. I have been previously advised that e-visas are accepted at the below land crossings, however further clarification on this matter will be much appreciated.

Nam Can border gate in Nghe An province (border with Laos)
Cau Treo border gate in Ha Tinh province (border with Laos).
Cha Lo border gate in Quang Binh province (border with Laos)
Lao Bao border gate in Quang Binh province (border with Laos)
Bo Y border gate in Kon Tum province (border with Cambodia & Laos)
Vietnam Evisa Support
Oct 13, 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to inform that you can use Vietnam e-visa to enter Vietnam through land border checkpoints. However, an evisa to Vietnam once issued is valid for 1 month with single entry only. In addition, you have to give us the exact arrival and exit port. In this case, you should obtain a visa on arrival and arrive in Vietnam by plane first. Then you can leave and re-enter the country through any international border checkpoints.

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at visa@vietnam-evisa.org or call us at (+84) 909 343 525

Best regards,


Hannah Yan (Ms.)

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.