English Teaching Visa

Roger L. Simpson
United States

English Teaching Visa

Jun 19, 2014

I have been offered a position to teach English in Vietnam. What is the proper procedure to obtain a Visa and the cost? Also, what is the allowed length of stay? I am a US citizen with a US passport. Respectfully submitted, Roger L. Simpson

Vietnam Evisa Support
Jun 19, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank for your question

We would like to inform that we can support to get visa for you in 1 month ,3 month, 6 months .You can apply visa online here http://www.vietnam-evisa.org/apply-visa.html. Then we will process and send to you an approval letter in 2 working days. Then you print it out and use it to get visa stamp at the airport.

There are types of visa :

- 1 month single : 19 USD/ per person

- 1 month multiple : 24 USD/ per person

- 3 months single : 29 USD/ per person

- 3 months multiple : 60 USD/ per person

- 6 months multiples :220 USD/ per person

Notes: when you apply visa on arrival, you have to pay 2 kind of fees :

- 1st fee is service fee ( mentioned fee above ) to get an approval letter.
- 2nd fee is stamping fee, you have to pay it by cash at the airport to get visa stamp.You can refer here : http://www.vietnam-evisa.org/visa-fee.html
If your have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Evisa Team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.