E-Visa, leave Vietnam via Dien Bien Phu

United Kingdom

E-Visa, leave Vietnam via Dien Bien Phu

Apr 13, 2018

I want to get a 30 day e-visa but would be looking to leave via Dien Bien Phu to Laos Muang Mai and it doesn't appear to be on the list of land ports. Is this possible? If not, how would I cross at this point, can I change my visa in Hanoi?
Vietnam Evisa Support
Apr 13, 2018

Dear Kim, 

Thank you for your Question. 

You can leave Vietnam from validity border in the list. but you should enter Vietnam with the port you have apply in your Visa. In this case you can leave in hanoi Port 

For more information Please email us: visa@vietnam-evisa.org


Stepfanno Tran 



Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.